Yesterday was the first day of Diwali, and I’m glad to be in Udaipur, Rajasthan, which is very pretty and hence extra picturesque when all lit up for the celebrations. Yesterday just after dusk I took a walk, and here are some of the things I saw:
- RT @xeni: Goodnight. boingboing.net/2014/04/17/kit… http://t.co/qgADMYEvA7 4 hours ago
- RT @SultanAlQassemi: Forget the Pulitzers. See this insane photo of Egyptians gathering around a man trying to defuse a bomb in Egypt http:… 1 day ago
- RT @epmurph: whoever said life is short was full of it, this is easily the most drawn-out experience I've had 3 days ago
- RT @coolgothsweater: 10 Reasons We Find It Necessary To Speak To You The Reader Like A Child Incapable Of Making Logical Connections & Havi… 6 days ago
- RT @pareene: "journalists are being condescending when they assume an intelligent reader so I launched a site that assumes the reader is an… 6 days ago
alif sikkiin on Is Egypt safe for tourist… Matthew Teller on Is Egypt safe for tourist… alif sikkiin on Norooz…. upyernoz on Norooz…. alif sikkiin on Norooz….