Yesterday was the first day of Diwali, and I’m glad to be in Udaipur, Rajasthan, which is very pretty and hence extra picturesque when all lit up for the celebrations. Yesterday just after dusk I took a walk, and here are some of the things I saw:
- RT @SciencePorn: The red line is the size of @SeaWorld's parking lot. The green line is where Orcas spend their entire lives http://t.co/Aj… 2 weeks ago
- RT @earth___planet: Blue Hole in Red Sea Dahab, Egypt . http://t.co/JcbdQNXwgn 2 weeks ago
- RT @forsoothsayer: Today's cab driver wants to fall in love as a nice change from the sex trade and short term marriage so I downloaded tin… 3 weeks ago
- RT @LittleMxSurly: Every time you say "Trump is too extreme a bumble fuck to get elected" the people of Toronto take another drink 1 month ago
- @lughawiyat think I know who this is, and no amount of evidence will budge him. He is *very invested* in his argument. 1 month ago
alif sikkiin on Is Egypt safe for tourist… Matthew Teller on Is Egypt safe for tourist… alif sikkiin on Norooz…. upyernoz on Norooz…. alif sikkiin on Norooz….