- RT @charles_kinbote: I think about this story George Saunders tells about almost dying like all the time https://t.co/8w7TSmtHU9 4 hours ago
- RT @Memeulous: People on facebook are a different breed https://t.co/LTdvEGxHnb 5 days ago
- RT @sam_kriss: responding to my sudden and crippling fear of death by becoming a normie, posting stock images of a cake with the caption "y… 1 week ago
- RT @Symphogayer: @chaeronaea https://t.co/kN6k1HpcuH 1 week ago
- RT @thequickfics: @KenJennings I didn't think this could possibly be real. youtu.be/EqYTUjRNjH4 2 weeks ago
alif sikkiin on Is Egypt safe for tourist… Matthew Teller on Is Egypt safe for tourist… alif sikkiin on Norooz…. upyernoz on Norooz…. alif sikkiin on Norooz….
Monthly Archives: January 2009
This is just lunatic: Israel has just embarked on a land invasion of the Gaza Strip after a week of aerial bombing. Gaza is bordered by Egypt, and was under Egyptian military control from 1949 through 1967. And yet in … Continue reading
I’ve been at my job for a full year as of today. Pathetically, this is the longest I’ve ever been at a job. And, unsurprisingly, I’m casting around for a new gig.
Why the hell not? These were things I was starting to do/thinking of doing already but New Year’s gives me an excuse to share them with you, kind readers. 1. Substitute tea for coffee. It’s not like coffee is bad … Continue reading
This is the best analysis of the current situation in Gaza that I’ve read yet. Just about everything in the mainstream press is blather.