- RT @charles_kinbote: I think about this story George Saunders tells about almost dying like all the time https://t.co/8w7TSmtHU9 4 hours ago
- RT @Memeulous: People on facebook are a different breed https://t.co/LTdvEGxHnb 5 days ago
- RT @sam_kriss: responding to my sudden and crippling fear of death by becoming a normie, posting stock images of a cake with the caption "y… 1 week ago
- RT @Symphogayer: @chaeronaea https://t.co/kN6k1HpcuH 1 week ago
- RT @thequickfics: @KenJennings I didn't think this could possibly be real. youtu.be/EqYTUjRNjH4 2 weeks ago
alif sikkiin on Is Egypt safe for tourist… Matthew Teller on Is Egypt safe for tourist… alif sikkiin on Norooz…. upyernoz on Norooz…. alif sikkiin on Norooz….
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Taking a break from my Iran-blogging to respond to travel writer Matthew Teller’s post, “Is Egypt safe for tourists?.” I agree that Egypt is more or less safe for tourists and that Cairo is “no scarier than any other big city … Continue reading