- RT @decentbirthday: It was a quiet car ride https://t.co/F9ubGUoHAI 2 days ago
- RT @madchenamick: https://t.co/hygsCF5Uf4 2 weeks ago
- @inthesedeserts I've heard him butcher pronunciation of a common Arabic name, so I don't believe it myself. 3 weeks ago
- RT @Boringstein: anyways of course dril is just a normal person. most people who make stuff are normal people, and most normal people you k… 4 weeks ago
- RT @colingotjokes: I forgot you cant make depression jokes outside of twitter lmao my coworker was like “you ready for this year to be over… 1 month ago
alif sikkiin on Is Egypt safe for tourist… Matthew Teller on Is Egypt safe for tourist… alif sikkiin on Norooz…. upyernoz on Norooz…. alif sikkiin on Norooz….
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Taking a break from my Iran-blogging to respond to travel writer Matthew Teller’s post, “Is Egypt safe for tourists?.” I agree that Egypt is more or less safe for tourists and that Cairo is “no scarier than any other big city … Continue reading