- RT @LanaDelRaytheon: "Film-making is like sex. Straight men often dramatically overestimate how good they are at both." https://t.co/KV12Gy… 18 minutes ago
- RT @bromanconsul: my grandma rocks https://t.co/UPdgppQJ4Y 7 hours ago
- RT @forsoothsayer: My dad and grandmother made fun of me for telling them Lake Ontario was a lake (not ocean). They have never admitted the… 9 hours ago
- RT @guardian: Living in a void: life in Damascus after the exodus trib.al/Fhpz3m7 22 hours ago
- RT @themiltron: yum this cake is so [remembering that people hate the word "moist"] clammy 2 days ago
alif sikkiin on Is Egypt safe for tourist… Matthew Teller on Is Egypt safe for tourist… alif sikkiin on Norooz…. upyernoz on Norooz…. alif sikkiin on Norooz….
Monthly Archives: September 2013
So today I was doing some cat-care in Zamalek for an embassy friend who was evacuated a couple of months ago and on my way home the metro skipped my station, Behooth. There was an announcement saying that the station … Continue reading
I happened upon an anti-coup march down Behooth St. in Dokki, Cairo this afternoon. Here’s a short clip.