- RT @decentbirthday: It was a quiet car ride https://t.co/F9ubGUoHAI 2 days ago
- RT @madchenamick: https://t.co/hygsCF5Uf4 2 weeks ago
- @inthesedeserts I've heard him butcher pronunciation of a common Arabic name, so I don't believe it myself. 3 weeks ago
- RT @Boringstein: anyways of course dril is just a normal person. most people who make stuff are normal people, and most normal people you k… 4 weeks ago
- RT @colingotjokes: I forgot you cant make depression jokes outside of twitter lmao my coworker was like “you ready for this year to be over… 1 month ago
alif sikkiin on Is Egypt safe for tourist… Matthew Teller on Is Egypt safe for tourist… alif sikkiin on Norooz…. upyernoz on Norooz…. alif sikkiin on Norooz….
Monthly Archives: September 2013
So today I was doing some cat-care in Zamalek for an embassy friend who was evacuated a couple of months ago and on my way home the metro skipped my station, Behooth. There was an announcement saying that the station … Continue reading
I happened upon an anti-coup march down Behooth St. in Dokki, Cairo this afternoon. Here’s a short clip.