- RT @decentbirthday: It was a quiet car ride https://t.co/F9ubGUoHAI 2 days ago
- RT @madchenamick: https://t.co/hygsCF5Uf4 2 weeks ago
- @inthesedeserts I've heard him butcher pronunciation of a common Arabic name, so I don't believe it myself. 3 weeks ago
- RT @Boringstein: anyways of course dril is just a normal person. most people who make stuff are normal people, and most normal people you k… 4 weeks ago
- RT @colingotjokes: I forgot you cant make depression jokes outside of twitter lmao my coworker was like “you ready for this year to be over… 1 month ago
alif sikkiin on Is Egypt safe for tourist… Matthew Teller on Is Egypt safe for tourist… alif sikkiin on Norooz…. upyernoz on Norooz…. alif sikkiin on Norooz….
Category Archives: India
Yesterday was the first day of Diwali, and I’m glad to be in Udaipur, Rajasthan, which is very pretty and hence extra picturesque when all lit up for the celebrations. Yesterday just after dusk I took a walk, and here … Continue reading