- RT @charles_kinbote: I think about this story George Saunders tells about almost dying like all the time https://t.co/8w7TSmtHU9 4 hours ago
- RT @Memeulous: People on facebook are a different breed https://t.co/LTdvEGxHnb 5 days ago
- RT @sam_kriss: responding to my sudden and crippling fear of death by becoming a normie, posting stock images of a cake with the caption "y… 1 week ago
- RT @Symphogayer: @chaeronaea https://t.co/kN6k1HpcuH 1 week ago
- RT @thequickfics: @KenJennings I didn't think this could possibly be real. youtu.be/EqYTUjRNjH4 2 weeks ago
alif sikkiin on Is Egypt safe for tourist… Matthew Teller on Is Egypt safe for tourist… alif sikkiin on Norooz…. upyernoz on Norooz…. alif sikkiin on Norooz….
Category Archives: politics
Cairo, argh. The argh: So there were clashes in my neighborhood over the long weekend in which one person was shot and killed. Lucky for me, I was actually in Sinai at the time finishing my Advanced Open Water scuba … Continue reading
I happened upon an anti-coup march down Behooth St. in Dokki, Cairo this afternoon. Here’s a short clip.
This is the best analysis of the current situation in Gaza that I’ve read yet. Just about everything in the mainstream press is blather.
In this thread, I asked why the Canadian Governor-General, Michaëlle Jean, decided to grant Stephen Harper’s egregious request for the prorogation of parliament. I mean, she could have said no. Spaz responded to my question, saying: As for why, maybe … Continue reading